Hello

BobbyDraco

Hello

Post by BobbyDraco »

I'm happy to see someone making a desktop version of FreeBSD. If you need some help let me know.

Thanks

BobbyDraco

voodoochief

Re: Hello

Post by voodoochief »

Welcome!
Thank you for the support!
As you can see we are still getting our feet off the ground ;)
Feel free to give it a try and lend you thoughts, support, help and more! All source is on github. We are working to get it all documented as we make additions and changes.

dpostolov

Post by dpostolov »

Hello from Russia! I am also want to be a beta-tester for FuryBSD Project! See you at github!

zetrotrack000

Post by zetrotrack000 »

voodoochief wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:08 pm
Welcome!
Thank you for the support!
As you can see we are still getting our feet off the ground ;)
Feel free to give it a try and lend you thoughts, support, help and more! All source is on github. We are working to get it all documented as we make additions and changes.
I would like to suggest a "Thanks" or "Like" button at every post, so we can thank the poster.

voodoochief

Post by voodoochief »

That sounds like a good idea zerotrack000. For clarity are you referring to here in the forums or on the home website itself?

zetrotrack000

Post by zetrotrack000 »

voodoochief wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:18 am
That sounds like a good idea zerotrack000. For clarity are you referring to here in the forums or on the home website itself?
I was referring to forums. That is, if a post is helpful then you can press "Thanks" button to encourage its poster. FreeBSD forums have this option. Please check attached image for reference.
Moreover, some forums give an option to select the post which solved the main issue of the thread. I think it will also be helpful.
Regards
Attachments
post.png
post.png (48.45 KiB) Viewed 9534 times